Monday 27 May 2013

DEAR FRIENDS,

It has been a while since i wrote...I think its now time to begin again...I apologise for making you wait for such a long time..I think you all are aware of my current novel "AND THAT'S WHY ITS CALLED LOVE"..The first chapter of the novel has already been released in my blog..but due to certain unexplainable reasons..am not able to complete the novel now...but i assure you once my college life is over in SASTRA...I will definitely finish this novel...but in the mean time ,inorder to quench my thirst to give you a wonderful story ..I have decided to write a fiction..and again which would be a different love story...and well when i say different..better don't expect for a normal romance..this novel is going to be well a lot unique..!!!!



"A Summer's Drizzle"


                              -This is not just a love story..
                                               its a li'l  something more !!!  



                                                                --Mithula Senthil !
                                                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment