Saturday 14 July 2012

STARS or THE MOON ?






I think of you
and you remind me of stars..
do you know why??
because they shine in the sky and you do in my heart..!

I remember being a kid
trying to reach you my stars..
but never did i succeed..!

Now,am thriving to reach 
you,my sweetheart..
but my efforts going unseen..!

I want to express something..
my dear love..
but i don't know why i end up..
telling it to the real stars everynight..!

Now see the tragedy..
they misunderstod me..
am in love with you..
and the stars are in love wih me...!

what am i supposed to do now?
should i cry because i have no courage to tell you?
or should i be excited that i finally got someone..
eventhough they are just stars and not the moon..!

But whatever i do...
i have only my stars to console me..!

               --- Mithula Senthil

4 comments: